Our Weekday Preschool is a Christ-centered preschool for children from 12 months to 5 years-old.
Our mission is to glorify God by supporting parents as the primary faith-trainers of their children, to make disciples of every generation, and educating children on the importance of serving the world with the gospel of Jesus Christ.
We meet weekly on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
The Weekday Preschool partners with parents to encourage active participation in all aspects of their children's lives as they journey along different educational milestones, both academically and spiritually.
The Weekday Preschool is a State of Texas licensed childcare facility composed of a team of dedicated, certified teachers whose hearts are devoted to loving Christ and your child!
Our program consists of:
• The most educationally up-to-date, developmentally-appropriate curriculum, beginning at the youngest children and seamlessly transitioning to our oldest children.
• Low child-to-teacher ratios that create the optimal learning environment.
• Varied and interactive hands-on educational experiences, including: Bible, chapel, music, movement, indoor playground, outdoor playground, art, science, and innovative outdoor education
• Engaging and exciting seasonal activities and special events/days bringing the home and school together for the benefit of the children.
• Access to support from parents and teachers with expertise in various methods of education from public school to private school to homeschooling.
For more information about enrollment, please call (972) 403-1010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
In 2007, my wife and I decided on PHBC Preschool for our four year-old son. Looking back, this was one of the best parental decisions of our lives. All four of our children have got to Parkway Hills over the last ten years, and I believe all of them have gotten a huge jump start on their faith, social skills, and education. The school is safe. The kids are treated with love and compassion every day. They are introduced to creative learning, music, and art—all overlaid with the teaching of Jesus Christ. My wife and I cannot say enough good things about this school or the wonderful people who are involved with the program.
— Emmet, Student Parent
Contact us to find out more about our program
3 - 5 years
Weekday Preschool Director
Weekday Education Minister
18 - 35 months